HD VIDEO CAMERA BINOCULARS
The Binoculars with video camera record high definition videos at a resolution of 1080P. The camera is 5 megapixels and also records audio. The camera can support up to a 32 GB micro SD memory card. The binoculars feature a zoom option to zoom in for up close video.
WHY CHOOSE THIS BINOCULARS CAMERA
The Binoculars Camera is the perfect camera for bird watching or even to attend sporting events. It can also be used by Private Investigators to record video from long distances. The camera is simple to use and even has a screen that comes down to record video while looking at the screen. This allows for a live video which doesn't even require the user to look through the lens.
- Private Investigation
- Sporting Events
- Bird Watchers
- Whale Watchers
- 12 times magnification
- 1080P HD clear video resolution
- Battery lasts up to 60 minutes on a single charge
- Takes still photos
- Embedded date and time stamp
- Playback through any computer with Windows or MAC
- HD Binoculars Camera
- USB Cable
- Software and drivers CD
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Video resolution: 1080 FHD 1920 x 1080 / 1080P 1440 x 1080 / 720P 1280 x 720 / WVGA 848 x 480 / VGA 640 x 480
- Record video format: AVI
- Video frame rate: 30 fps
- Still image format: JPG
- Still image resolution: SM 2592 x 1944 / 3M 2048 x 1536 / 2M HD 1920 x 1080 / 1.3M 1280 x 960 / VGA 640 x 480
- Memory type: external SD card up to 32GB (not included)
- PC interface: mini USB 2.0
- LCD display: 2.0" LTPS 4:3
- Telescope specification: 12 x 32
- Magnification: 12 times
- 1000M visual field: 96m
- Exit pupil diameter: 3.8mm
- Distance of exit pupil diameter: 8mm
- Minimum focus distance: 8m
- Battery Type: Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Computer Operating System: Windows/MAC OS X
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE THE HD BINOCULARS CAMERA
- Charge the device using the included USB cable for 2 hours
- Insert the micro SD card inside the device
- Hold down the power button for 3 seconds to power on the device
- To take a video, press the camera button once
- To save the file, press the camera button again
- To zoom in and out use the left and right arrows
- Press the mode button to cycle between different modes
- Plug into the computer for playback and open the removable disk drive
*If recordings are unable to playback, download VLC Media Player
Q: Can I take still photos with this device
A: Yes this device can take snapshots.
Q: What is the largest SD card I can use inside this device?
A: This device supports up to a 32 GB micro SD card
Q: How far is the zoom level on this device?
A: It can zoom up to 12x.
Q: Can this be mounted on a tripod?
A: Yes, but the tripod isn't included.