THE HD 1080P WEATHER STATION WIFI CAMERA
The HD 1080P Weather Station WIFI Camera is both a weather station as well as a high definition WIFI camera. The device can be used as a weather station to show both the inside and outside temperature as well as the humidity. It also displays the time and date plus the moon phase. The Weather Station WIFI camera can be connected to a WIFI network and watched remotely from any location. Recordings can also be saved onto a micro SD card (not included). The camera has support for motion activated recording and looped recording.
WHY CHOOSE THIS WIFI CLOCK CAMERA
The main difference between this camera and other comparable WIFI clock cameras is that this camera also provides the weather outside. The camera is able to display the temperature, moon phase, humidity, time, and date. It can be streamed remotely from any smart phone running iOS or Android.
- Nanny Cam
- Watch Home on Vacation
- Watch Office
- Problems With Spouse
- Watch Children
- Domestic Abuse at Work or Home
- Child Abuse
- Divorce Cases
- Monitor Pets
- Quick and easy set up
- Can be plugged in for a constant charge
- Displays weather and time
- Text message notifications
- Free application for iOS or Android
- Micro SD card support
- 1080P WIFI Weather Station Camera
- Outdoor Weather Station
- Quick guide
- Screws x 3
- Back cover
- USB Cable
- Disk drivers
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Video Resolution: 1920 * 1080P
- Video frame rate: 25 frames per second
- Visual Angle: 90 degrees
- Storage Support: Up to 128 GB micro SD card
- Working Time: 3-4 hours
- Charging Time: 5-6 hours
- Mobile Operating System: Android/iOS
- Computer Operating System: Windows/MAC OS X
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CONNECT TO WIFI
- Download the free application "HDSmartIPC" for iOS or Android
- Turn the device to the "On" position
- Open up the phone's WIFI settings and connect to the device's WIFI
- Open up the application "HDSmartIPC". The application will automatically add the camera. If it doesn't, click the + button on the top right and select Add new online camera. Click the Search (Lan) button and select the camera from the device and select OK
- Select the camera and it will ask you to change the password. Give it a new password
- Choose the Gear icon on the right side and click on Advanced Configuration or Device Settings. Select WIFI Configuration and choose your WIFI from the list and enter in the correct password (Password is case sensitive)
- The camera is now connected to the WIFI network and can be viewed remotely from any location
Q: How do I configure the device for text message notifications?
A: Open up the application and click the Gear icon on the right. Select Device settings and choose Alarm Config. Adjust the desired sensitivity and save the settings.
Q: I can only see this device when I am within range. How do I see it when I leave the house?
A: Make sure you connect the device to your personal WIFI network. If you are connected to the device's unique WIFI, it is only going to work when you are in within range. Follow the directions above to connect it to your home WIFI.
Q: Is this a fully functioning clock?
A: Yes this device functions as a clock.
Q: Can I record directly from my phone?
A: Yes you can take still photos and also record video and audio right from the application.
Q: Does this device stream Audio, too?
A: Yes it does.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Spy Spot HDSmartIPC App for Weather Station Clock Camera and Picture Frame Camera iOS Android
This video explains how the HDSmartIPC Application works. It e...
Spy Spot 1080P HD Weather Station WIFI Clock Video Camera Live Stream iOS or Android
The Weather Station Clock Camera streams and records video in ...