THE HD 1080P WIFI PICTURE FRAME VIDEO CAMERA
The HD 1080P WIFI Picture Frame Video Camera is a nanny cam that looks like a picutre frame for covert recording. The Picture Frame WIFI camera can be connected to a WIFI network and watched remotely from any location. Recordings can also be saved onto a micro SD card (not included). The camera has support for motion activated recording and looped recording.
WHY CHOOSE THIS WIFI CAMERA
The Picture Frame is covert and the camera is hard to detect for the naked eye. It is also a less common item that people would suspect as a camera. It is a rare device that isn't well known to the average person. It can be streamed remotely from any smart phone running iOS or Android.
- Nanny Cam
- Watch Home on Vacation
- Watch Office
- Problems With Spouse
- Watch Children
- Domestic Abuse at Work or Home
- Child Abuse
- Divorce Cases
- Monitor Pets
- Quick and easy set up
- Can be plugged in for a constant charge
- Text message notifications
- Free application for iOS or Android
- Micro SD card support
- 1080P WIFI Weather Station Camera
- Outdoor Weather Station
- Quick guide
- Screws x 3
- Back cover
- USB Cable
- Disk drivers
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Video Resolution: 1920 * 1080P
- Video frame rate: 25 frames per second
- Visual Angle: 90 degrees
- Storage Support: Up to 128 GB micro SD card
- Working Time: 3-4 hours
- Charging Time: 5-6 hours
- Mobile Operating System: Android/iOS
- Computer Operating System: Windows/MAC OS X
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CONNECT TO WIFI
- Download the free application "HDSmartIPC" for iOS or Android
- Turn the device to the "On" position
- Open up the phone's WIFI settings and connect to the device's WIFI
- Open up the application "HDSmartIPC". The application will automatically add the camera. If it doesn't, click the + button on the top right and select Add new online camera. Click the Search (Lan) button and select the camera from the device and select OK
- Select the camera and it will ask you to change the password. Give it a new password
- Choose the Gear icon on the right side and click on Advanced Configuration or Device Settings. Select WIFI Configuration and choose your WIFI from the list and enter in the correct password (Password is case sensitive)
- The camera is now connected to the WIFI network and can be viewed remotely from any location
Q: How do I configure the device for text message notifications?
A: Open up the application and click the Gear icon on the right. Select Device settings and choose Alarm Config. Adjust the desired sensitivity and save the settings.
Q: I can only see this device when I am within range. How do I see it when I leave the house?
A: Make sure you connect the device to your personal WIFI network. If you are connected to the device's unique WIFI, it is only going to work when you are in within range. Follow the directions above to connect it to your home WIFI.
Q: Can I record directly from my phone?
A: Yes you can take still photos and also record video and audio right from the application.
Q: Does this device stream Audio, too?
A: Yes it does.