HD NIGHT VISION 1080P WIFI CLOCK NANNY CAM SECURITY CAMERA LIVE STREAM IOS OR ANDROID
The HD WIFI Clock Security Camera is a nanny cam that can be placed inside a home or office and streamed in real time using any smart phone or tablet. The clock camera is simple to setup and just uses a free application. The camera also supports night vision as well as motion activated recording
WHY CHOOSE THIS WIFI NANNY CAM
The WIFI Clock Camera is a fully functioning clock that also functions as a camera. The camera has night vision which works up to 5 meters. This added feature differentiates it from competing models and is ideal for low light situations. The battery can last up to 4 hours on a single charge while also remaining plugged in for a constant charge. This camera can also support a large micro SD card up to 128 GB, which allows for large amounts of data.
- Nanny Cam
- Child Abuse
- Records high definition 1080P video
- Live stream on iOS or Android
- Night vision
- Supports up to a 128GB SD card
- Text notifications
- Scheduled recording times
- Wide view angle
- Cycled recording
- Motion activated recording
- Free application
- 1080P WIFI Clock Camera
- Micro USB card reader
- Wall Plug Adapter
- Drivers CD for computer
- USB Cable
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Resolution: 1 Mega CMOS
- Frames: Max 25 frames per second
- Video Resolution: 1920 * 1080P
- Battery: 3-4 hours on one charge
- Visual Angle: 120 degrees
- Storage Support: Up to 128 GB micro SD card
- Night Vision: Up to 5 meters
- Mobile Phone Operating System: Android/iOS
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CONNECT TO WIFI
- Remove the battery cover from the back of the clock and press the On/Off button until the camera turns on. Also, may have to remove the plastic piece protecting the battery. If it isn't charged, plug the clock into a USB port
- Download free app called "TinyCam" in app store or Google Play Store
- Go into phone's WIFI settings and connect to camera's unique WIFI (Ex: HCAM..........)
- Open the application "TinyCam". Select the + button on the top right. Select Lan Search Device. Choose the device and Press OK.
- Click the Wrench icon on the right side. Select WIFI config. Choose your personal WIFI network and type in the right password. Press OK. (Make sure the password is typed in exactly right. It is case sensitive. It will not work with the incorrect password.
- Exit out of the application and wait a minute for the device to reboot.
- The camera is now connected to the WIFI network and can be viewed remotely from any location
Q: Can this device work while being plugged in?
A: Yes the device will work while connected with the included power adapter.
Q: Why is the time display blurry?
A: This means that the device needs to be charged.
Q: How many people can be logged in at one time on the application?
A: Up to 4
Q: How do I set the device for motion detection?
A: Go into Settings (Wrench) on the application and choose Alarm Config. Adjust the sensitivity and press Confirm to save the setting.
Q: Does this device stream Audio, too?
A: Yes it does.
Q: My WIFI network isn't showing up on the list of available WIFI networks in the application. How do I fix this issue?
A: Make sure that the WIFI network is a 2.5 GHz. 5.0 GHz doesn't work with this product.