1080P HD VIDEO CAMERA WATCH
The 1080P HD Watch Camera is a wearable video camera that records up to 2 hours of video and audio on a single charge. The camera is discretely located by the number "6" inside the face of the watch. The camera has 8 GB of built in memory and recordings can be played back on any PC or MAC.
WHY CHOOSE THIS WEARABLE VIDEO CAMERA
This 1080P HD Watch Camera is a fully functioning watch. The camera is disguised inside the watch so it gives off the apperance of being a normally functioning watch. The camera uses one touch recording so it can be used to record in locations where pulling out a phone or camera may be difficult. Just aim the watch where you want to record and press the record button.
- Sporting Events
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Fully Functioning Watch Battery
- 8 GB built in memory
- 1080P HD Watch Camera
- USB Cable
- Instruction Manual
- Wall Plug Adapter
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Video Format: AVI
- Video Coding: M-JPEG
- Resolution: 1920*1080
- Picture Format: JPG
- OS: Windows or MAC, Linux
- Battery: High-capacity polymer lithium battery
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO OPERATE 1080P WATCH CAMERA
- First, charge the device by plugging in the included micro USB cable into the watch and the other end into a USB port. It takes about 3 hours to fully charge the device.
- Press and hold the button located by the "2" for 3 seconds. The watch will turn on and the red light will blink three times and then turn off. This will start recording video onto the watch's internal memory.
- To stop recording, hold down the button located by the "2" until the device turns off.
- Plug the watch directly into a computer to play back the video files on a computer. Open up the removeable disk drive once connected to MAC or PC. Recordings can be played back through VLC media player or Windows Media Player.
Q: Can this device record at night?
A: No. This device does not have infrared.
Q: Can I record audio with this device?
A: Yes this device records both video and audio.
Q: Does this device tell time?
A: Yes it is a fully functioning watch and has a separate battery for the watch.