1080P HD WATERPROOF IR CAMERA WATCH
The 1080P HD Watch Camera is a wearable video camera that records up to 2 hours of video and audio on a single charge. The camera is located inside the face of the watch right by the number "6". The video camera watch can be worn in the rain or shower and includes a small cap that is used to cover up the microphone hole. The camera has 16 GB of built in memory and recordings can be played back on any MAC or PC.
WHY CHOOSE THIS WEARABLE CAMERA
This 1080P HD Watch Camera is a fully functioning sports watch. The camera is disguised inside the face of the watch so it gives the apperance that you are just wearing a normal watch. It can be worn daily and recharged when needed by simply plugging it into a USB port. The camera is also able to record in low light situations
- Sporting events
- Infrared Night Vision
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Fully Functioning Watch Battery
- 16 GB built in memory
- Waterproof Design
- 1080P HD Watch Camera
- USB Cable
- Cap to Cover Microphone Hole
- Instruction Manual
- Wall Plug Adapter
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Infrared Camera
- Resolution: 1920*1080P
- Voice Recording
- Frames: 30 Frames Per Second
- AVI Format
- Picture Format: JPEG
- Battery: Internal Lithium Battery
- Computer Operating System: Windows me/2000/xp/2003/vista/7/8; MAC os 104; Linux
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO OPERATE 1080P WATCH CAMERA
- First, charge the device by plugging in the included micro USB cable into the watch and the other end into a USB port. It takes about 3 hours to fully charge the device.
- Press and hold the button located by the "2" for 3 seconds. The watch will turn on and the red light will blink three times and then turn off. This will start recording video onto the watch's internal memory.
- To stop recording, hold down the button located by the "2" until the device turns off.
- Plug the watch directly into a computer to play back the video files on a computer. Open up the removeable disk drive once connected to MAC or PC. Recordings can be played back through VLC media player or Windows Media Player.
Q: Can this device record at night?
A: Yes this device has infrared.
Q: Can I record audio with this device?
A: Yes this device records both video and audio.
Q: Does this device tell time?
A: Yes it is a fully functioning watch and has a separate battery for the watch.