THE WIFI PEN CAMERA
The WIFI Pen Video Camera is a portable device that streams both video and audio through WIFI. It streams in full high definition at 30 FPS and can be viewed from any Android or iOS device. It uses a free easy to use application that includes numerous features such as taking still photos or recording video straight to the smart phone. The battery lasts up to 60 minutes and is rechargeable through a USB port. The camera is located right above the clip for covert recording.
WHY CHOOSE THIS PEN CAMERA
This WIFI Pen Camera is easy to use and features a covert camera. The main difference between this camera and other pen cameras is that this camera can stream in real time using any smart phone. The camera is difficult to detect which makes it the ideal video camera when discretion is necessary. The camera streams and records in 720P high definition video and uses an optional micro SD card to save the recordings. It can be attached to a shirt pocket or placed in a pen holder while recording.
- Live stream on iOS/Android
- Recordings saved on micro SD card or smart phone
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Easy to use free application
- WIFI Pen Camera
- USB Cable
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Video Format: AVI
- Video Resolution: HD
- Video Frame Rate: 30 FPS
- Image Format: JPG
- Image Proportion: 4:3
- Battery Type: High Capacity Polymar Lithium Electricity
- Mobile Operating System: Android/iOS
- Computer Operating System: Windows me/2000/xp/2003/vista/7/8; MAC os 104; Linux
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO OPERATE WIFI PEN CAMERA
- First, charge the device by plugging in the included micro USB cable into the pen and the other end into a USB port. It takes about 3 hours to fully charge the device.
- Press and hold the button on the top of the pen for 3 seconds to turn the device on.
- Download the application "P2PCamViewer" from the app store or Google Play store.
- Open up phone's WIFI settings and connect directly to the watch's WIFI called star.
- Open up the application in order to view the pen as well as take photos and videos through the application.
- You can also plug the pen directly into a computer to play back the video files on a computer.
Q: What application do I need to download to stream video?
A: Download the app, "P2PCamViewer" from the app store or Google Play store.
Q: Can I stream audio with this device?
A: Yes this device streams both video and audio.
Q: Does this device support a micro SD card?
A: Yes it supports up to a 32 GB micro SD card
Q: Can I record directly from my phone?
A: Yes you can take still photos and also record video and audio right from the application.
Q: Does this device function as a pen?
A: Yes it is an actual pen.