REOLINK ARGUS PT WIFI CAMERA
The Argus PT is a WIFI video camera that uses a rechargeable battery, but can also be constantly charged with Reolink Solar Panel (not included). Argus PT can turn its head 355 degrees horizontally and 140 degrees vertically. It is wire-free so no drilling and no outlets are needed. Just place the camera anywhere you want such as outdoors or indoors, anywhere within WIFI signal range. It can be used to monitor the elderly, nanny, baby, or pets. It can also be used to monitor a construction site, home, or office. The camera is weather resistant and eco-friendly.
WHY CHOOSE THIS WIFI CAMERA
This WIFI Camera has a wide variety of uses and can work both indoors or outdoors. It has an enormous viewing angle with pan and tilt capability. It features starlight night vision for low light recording and has a backup rechargeable battery that can last up to a month on a single charge. It also features a solar panel (not included) that allows it to remain constantly charged. The camera is simple to setup and uses a free application to view the camera. Multiple cameras can be added onto the application. The wireless camera works with Google Assistant as well as Amazon Alexa for full voice control.
- Vacation Rental
- Pan & Tilt ultra wide angle
- Free Application
- Weather Resistant
- 1080P HD Resolution
- Use Google Assistant to control cameras
- Starlight Night Vision up to 33 feet
- Smart PIR Sensor & Instant Alerts through Text or Email
- Cloud Storage
- Two-Way Audio
- Argus PT WIFI Video Camera
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Video Resolution: 1080p HD at 15 frames/sec
- Pan/Tilt Angle: Horizontal - 355 degrees. Vertical - 140 degrees
- Image Sensor: Starlight CMOS Image Sensor
- Night Vision: Up to 10 m
- Digital Zoom: 6x digital zoom
- Audio: High quality speaker and microphone
- Field of View: Fixed lens: 105 degrees diagonal
- PIR Detection Distance: Up to 10m
- WIFI Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz
Q: Does this camera record in the dark?
A: Yes the camera has starlight night vision
Q: Can this camera be used outdoors?
A: Yes the camera is IP65 certified weatherproof and works from 14 degrees to 131 degrees fahrenheit
Q: Any tips when I install the camera?
A: For outdoor use, the Argus PT MUST be installed upside down for better waterproof performance and better PIR motion sensor's efficiency. It is recommended to install the camera 2-3 meters (7-10 feet) above the ground. The height maximizes the detection range of the PIR motion sensor. And for better motion detection performance, please install the camera angularly.
Q: How long does the battery last?
A: The camera comes with a 6500mAh rechargeable lithium battery. The battery lasts 1-4 weeks depending on the settings and temperature. The solar panel accessory (not included) provides non stop power.