Transmitter Detector TD-17
The TD- 17 is designed so that it can locate the most common types of electronic bugs. It detects bugs that can be planted by anyone, almost anywhere. Bugs can be planted in a home, office, car, or attached to a telephone line. The antenna extends up to 33" and retracts into the case. The TD-17 includes a battery.
WHY CHOOSE THIS BUG DETECTOR
The TD-17 is a highly sophisticated Bug Detector that has a frequency range of 1 MHz - to 1,000 MHz by the RF Alert LED. The flashing range LED and audio tone give an indication of the distance to the bug. It makes it very easy to zero in on a potential bug.
- Air bnb's
- Three different indicators - RF Alert, Range, and Audible clicking sound
- Adjustable sensitivity up to 40 dB range
- Detects frequencies ranging from 1Mhz -1 GHz
- TD-17 Bug Detector
- Instruction Manual
- Plastic piece to adjust Threshold of device
- Built in Battery
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Battery: 9 volt transistor type
- Antenna: Telescoping whip - extends to 38"
- Detecting Frequency Range - 1 MHz- 1GHz. Most sensitive from 30 to 170 MHz
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE BUG DETECTOR
- Turn sensitivity clockwise until you hear clicking sound.
- The Range light will blink rapidly. If the RF alert light is on, use the plastic piece to adjust threshold until RF alert turns off.
- Extend antenna fully and start scanning for bugs.
- The range light will blink faster when close to a bug and RF alert will come on in presence of an RF field that exceeds the threshold level.
Q: What types of bugs will this find?
A: It will locate home or office transmitters, wiretaps on phones, and vehicle tracking devices.
Q: Do I need to be experienced to use this device?
A: No. Anybody can use this device. Just follow the directions above and you will have no issues using it.
Q: What should I do with a bug if I locate one?
A: It is important to contact the local authorities if you find a transmitter or hidden camera that isn't supposed to be there.