The WIFI DOORBELL VIDEO CAMERA
The WIFI Doorbell Video Camera is a video camera that mounts on the door. Whenever a person rings the doorbell, an alert will go right to the owner's phone and they will be able to pull up the camera. Using any smart phone, the owner will be able to see a live video feed of the person at the door and communicate with that person. It uses a long rechargeable battery that can last up to 3 months on a single charge. It features a high definition camera with night vision 3-5 meters. The doorbell camera installs within minutes and requires no professional help or any additional tools.
WHY CHOOSE THIS DOORBELL CAMERA
Competing doorbell cameras such as Ring charge a monthly service fee for cloud storage. This device has no extra fees besides buying the product itself. The application is completely free and all the recordings are stored onto a micro SD card. Recordings are able to be accessed directly from the application. The doorbell camera has a long battery life and can be recharged using a USB cable. The camera has night vision and will provide text notifications of any motion detection.
- Motion detection notifications
- Two way audio
- Clear HD resolution
- Free application for iOS or Android
- Long battery life
- Easy to mount
- Simple WIFI setup
- WIFI Doorbell Camera
- Instruction Manual
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Resolution: 1280 x 720P
- Angle: 166 degrees
- IR Night Vision: 6 pieces 850mm
- WIFI: Support 802.11 b/g/n
- Audio: Support talkback
- Record: Micro SD Card
- Memory: 8GB / 16 GB / 32 GB
- Battery: 3 months of battery life
- Power Consumption: 200uA
- Working Current: 170mA
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CONNECT TO WIFI
- Download free app called "AnyHome" in app store or Google Play Store.
- Make sure you are connected to your existing WIFI network.
- Open the application. Click the "+" button.
- Select the button that says Setup Device.
- Make sure the device says, "Device is now ready to begin pairing". Once you hear it press the "Yes" button. (If it doesn't say it press the reset button on the back of the device for 3 seconds and release it until the blue LED light comes on)
- The application will put in the WIFI name automatically. Enter in the WIFI password. Make sure it is typed exactly as it is case sensitive.
- The phone will emit sound waves and needs to be placed next to the doorbell camera. Wait for the device to finish pairing.
- The application will ask for a password. It requires a password more than 8 characters including capital letters, lowercase letters and numbers. Confirm the password and press Finish.
- The device is now connected to the WIFI and can be viewed remotely.
Q: Will this ring my phone when somebody rings the doorbell camera?
A: Yes. You will receive an incoming call once somebody presses the button, which will allow you to view the person on camera and speak to them. To set this option just click the gear icon when you open the app and make sure it is selected for "call in".
Q: Will I hear my doorbell ring inside my home when somebody rings the camera?
A: No. It will ring your phone and the person outside will hear a Doorbell sound, but it will not ring inside the house.
Q: How are recordings saved onto the micro SD card?
A: The camera has a motion sensor so whenever somebody walks in front of the camera, the recordings are saved onto the micro SD card which can then later be accessed from the phone.
Q: How do I turn on the night vision?
A: The night vision will activate automatically as soon as the illumination is less than 2 lux.