THE WIFI WATCH CAMERA
The WIFI Watch Camera is a wearable video camera that can be viewed using any smart phone with iOS/Android software. The camera is located inside the face of the watch right by the number "6". The WIFI Watch camera can either be connected through a WIFI network or a hotspot. The battery can last up to 60 minutes on a single charge before needing to be recharged. It records and streams in high definition resolution at 720P. It also is able to stream and record audio.
WHY CHOOSE THIS WEARABLE CAMERA
This WIFI Watch Camera is a fully functioning sports watch. The camera is well hidden inside the face of the watch so to the naked eye it just looks like you are wearing a normal watch. It can be worn daily and recharged when needed by simply plugging it into a USB port. The live stream can be accessed right from a smart phone so that you can see what is being recorded at the time. This camera can also record in low light.
- Sporting events
- Rechargeable battery
- Live stream on iOS/Android
- LED flashlight
- Recording through smart phone
- 8 GB built in memory
- Fully functioning watch battery
- WIFI HD Watch Camera
- USB Cable
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Picture Format: JPG
- Resolution: 1280x720P / 640 x 480P
- Video Format: MP4
- Frames: 25 Frames Per Second
- Visual Angle: 90 degrees
- Minimum Illumination: 1LUX
- Battery Capacity: 360mAH
- Mobile Operating System: Android/iOS
- Computer Operating System: Windows me/2000/xp/2003/vista/7/8; MAC os 104; Linux
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO OPERATE WIFI WATCH CAMERA
- First, charge the device by plugging in the included micro USB cable into the watch and the other end into a USB port. It takes about 3 hours to fully charge the device.
- Press and hold the button located by the "2" for 3 seconds. The watch will turn on and the blue light will blink. This will start recording video onto the watch's internal memory and also allow direct connection to the WIFI.
- Download the application by typing, "SIPC" in the app store. The app is called "P2PCamViewer" for an iPhone or Plug & Play for Android.
- Open up phone's WIFI settings and connect directly to the watch's WIFI called RDM***.
- Open up the application in order to view the watch as well as take photos and videos through the application.
- You can also plug the watch directly into a computer to play back the video files on a computer.
Q: Can this device record at night?
A: Yes this device has infrared.
Q: Can I stream audio with this device?
A: Yes this device streams both video and audio.
Q: Can I record directly from my phone?
A: Yes you can take still photos and also record video and audio right from the application.
Q: Does this device tell time?
A: Yes it is a fully functioning watch and has a separate battery for the watch.