15 DAY MAGNETIC VOICE RECORDER LONG TIME RECORDING
The 15 Day Magnetic Digital Voice Recorder is a miniature audio recording device that features a strong magnet at the base. The magnet can be used to be attached to any magnetic surface. The audio recorder features one touch recording by just flicking the power switch on. The recorder is also able to support voice activated recording. Recordings can be played back using the included headphones or plugged into a computer. The battery life of the magnetic audio recorder can last up to 15 days on standby time and features a rechargeable battery.
WHY CHOOSE THIS AUDIO RECORDER
This voice recorder has a long battery life and is simple to use. It features one button recording and can be played back easily with headphones or through a computer. It can also be placed on any metal surface which makes it discrete and easy to place.
- Domestic Abuse
- Face to Face Encounter
- Marital Dispute
- Child Abuse
- Battery life can last up to 15 days on single charge
- Has 8 GB of built in memory
- Can be played back from any PC or MAC or directly from device using headphone jack
- Magnetic Voice Recorder
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Size: 78.5 * 39.7 * 18.4mm
- Battery: 3.7V/1600mA built-in lithium battery
- Recording Format: WAV
- Playing Format: WAV/WMA/MP3
- Recording Rate: 192kbps
- Music Playing Time: 175 hours
- Memory: Built in 8GB, with support of external TF card (not included) up to 32 GB
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE RECORDING DEVICE
- Charge the device by connecting the magnetic voice recorder to a usb port.
- Once fully charged, flick the power switch to the on position.
- Flick the power switch to the off position once done recording.
- To play recordings using headphones, simply plug in headphones and press the play button while device is on
- To play using a Windows or MAC computer just plug the device in and open removeable disk drive
Q: How long does the battery life last on the Magnetic Voice Recorder?
A: It can last up to 15 days of standby battery life on voice activated recording.
Q: Do I need a computer to play the files?
A: No. You can simply plug in headphones and listen to recordings right from the device.