ADVANCED RF BUG DETECTOR CAMERA FINDER GPS TRACKER EAVESDROPPING DEVICE
The Advanced Bug Detector is a multiple mode Bug Detector that can be use to locate hidden cameras, GPS Trackers, listening devices, Bluetooth, FM, and more. It uses a camera lens finder to pinpoint the exact location of the camera lens. It also has a frequency scanner to scan for different frequencies ranging from 1 MHz to 8 GHz. The Advanced Bug Detector also has an attachment to scan for magnetic trackers that can be placed in hard to reach places.
WHY CHOOSE THIS BUG DETECTOR
The Advanced Bug Detector is a simple to use device with a large amount of features. It is compact enough that it can be used while travelling. This device can be used by individuals who are staying at Air bnb's and hotels or may suspect that their home or office is being bugged.
- Air bnb's
- Three different modes
- Hidden wired and wireless camera detector
- Detects frequencies ranging from 1Mhz -8 Ghz including GSM, WIFI, Bluetooth, FM, and more
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Advanced Bug Detector
- Magnetic Field Probe
- Instruction Manual
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Detects Mobile, Unicom, Telecom 2G, 3G, 4G spectrum mobile phone SIM Card, GPS locator
- Detecting Frequency Range - 1 MHz- 8GHz
- Detects 1.2g to 5.8g wireless camera equipment
- Magnet locator
- Probe Dynamic range > 73DB
- Detection sensitivity: less than or equal to 0.03mv
- Mobile phone frequency band 2G, 3G, 4G signal: 15 square meters
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE BUG DETECTOR
- Place antenna on device.
- Once fully charged, turn the device on by turning the top dial clockwise.
- Adjust the dial to the point for the desired frequency that you are searching for. (Ex: Adjust dial to WIFI signal to locate WIFI devices)
- Press and hold the M button to use the device as a camera detector
- Press GS button once to activate camera scanner. Press and hold for 3 seconds to change how often the light blinks. Look through lens finder to see camera lens reflect off of light
- Attach magnetic probe attachment to scan for GPS Trackers and magnets. While in GS mode, the device will vibrate to let you know it detected a magnet.
Q: How long does the battery life last on the Bug Detector?
A: The battery life can last up to 5 hours on a single charge.
Q: Do I need to be experienced to use this device?
A: No. Anybody can use this device. Just follow the directions above and you will have no issues using it.
Q: What should I do with a bug if I locate one?
A: It is important to contact the local authorities if you find a transmitter or hidden camera that isn't supposed to be there.