THE HD WIFI WALL OUTLET CAMERA
The HD Wall Outlet Video Camera is a high definition video camera that can be accessed using a smart phone such as an Android or iPhone. It is disguised to look like a wall plug and is simple to install. It just plugs right into the wall outlet for discreet video recording. The camera streams and records video in 1080P resolution. It can also record audio. The camera supports up to a 64 GB micro SD card and recordings can be played back from a smart phone or a computer. The HD wall plug camera installs within minutes and simply involves the installation of a free app on the computer.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CONNECT TO WIFI
- Plug camera into wall outlet
- Download free app called "HDMiniCam" in app store or Google Play Store
- Go into phone's WIFI settings and connect to camera's unique WIFI (Ex: CDMA-DK303-DKLDS3)
- Open the application. The program should add the camera automatically, but if it doesn't Click the + Button on the top right. Click the button that says Add new online camera. Click Search (Lan) and select the device. Press Ok to save.
- Click the gear icon on the right and select device settings. Choose WIFI config. Select your personal WIFI from the list and put in the correct WIFI password. Press ok
- The camera is now connected to the WIFI network and can be viewed remotely from any location
WHY CHOOSE THIS WIFI PLUG CAMERA
Most WIFI cameras are difficult to conceal and provide poor picture quality. This WIFI plug camera is one of the most advanced cameras that streams in 1080P high definition resolution. The camera is virtually undetectable and can even be used as a charger. Just keep an iPhone or Android cable connected to the device and any unsuspected visitor will have no idea this device is a camera. Recordings can be saved onto the phone or onto a micro SD card. The camera is simple to use and installs within minutes. If you are going out of town or need a camera to watch your home or office, this is the perfect solution.
- Nanny Cam
- Watch Home on Vacation
- Problems With Spouse
- Watch Children
- Domestic Abuse at Work or Home
- Child Abuse
- Divorce Cases
- Child Custody Cases
- Records high definition 1080P video as well as audio
- Time and date stamped video and audio recordings
- Supports up to a 64GB SD card
- Text message notifications of any motion to phone
- Scheduled recording times
- Looped recording
- Free application
- 1080P HD WIFI Wall Outlet Camera
- Push pin to reset camera
- SD card reader
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Video format: AVI
- Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Video frame rate: 30 frames per second
- Photographing: 12 million pixels
- Picture Format: JPG
- Working Time: About 100 minutes
- Storage Support: Up to 32 GB micro SD card
- Nightvision: Yes
Q: How do I configure the device for text message notifications?
A: Go into device settings on the application and select Alarm config. Choose the sensitivity for motion and make sure push notifications is selected.
Q: I can only see this device when I am within range. How do I see it when I leave the house?
A: Make sure you connect the device to your personal WIFI network. If you are connected to the device's unique WIFI, it is only going to work when you are in within range. Follow the directions above to connect it to your home WIFI.
Q: Does this work as a charger as well?
A: Yes the USB port functions as an actual charger.
Q: How do I record onto the SD card?
A: Go into Device settings on the application and choose SD Card Record Config. You can then select record all day, scheduled recording times, or motion recording. This option also allows you to select Looped recording.
Q: Does this device stream Audio, too?
A: Yes it does.