THE 1080P PRO BLACK BOX SECURITY WIFI WITH ROTATABLE LENS
The 1080P HD Pro Black Box WIFI Video Camera is a hidden security camera that comes equipped with a 180 degree rotatable lens. The invisible lens can be rotated using a smart phone up to 180 degrees. Video can be streamed or recorded remotely using any smart phone equipped with iOS or Android. The battery can last up to 8 hours on a single charge or can be plugged in for a constant charge. The camera's application can be configured to provide text message notifications of any motion detection events and can also be used to save recordings. It also supports a micro SD card (not included) up to 128 GB.
WHY CHOOSE THIS 1080P WIFI HIDDEN CAMERA
This 1080P Pro Black Box Camera is unique since it features a rotatable lens. The lens can be rotated directly from the smart phone by either swiping a finger to the right or left. This allows practically the entire room to be viewed live on camera. Another reason to choose this camera is because the lens is virtually undetectable.
- Nanny Cam
- Domestic Abuse
- Child Abuse
- Eight hours of battery life
- Scheduled recording times
- Rotatable lens
- Text message notifications
- Free application for iOS or Android
- Micro SD card support
- 1080P Pro Black Box Video Camera
- USB cable
- Wall plug adapter
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Video Resolution: 1920*1080P
- Frame Rate: 25 FPS
- Visual Angle: Up to 180 degrees rotatable
- Maximum Capacity of memory card: 128 GB
- Working Time: 8-10 hours
- Charging Time: 10-15 hours
- Mobile Operating System: Android/iOS
- Computer Operating System: Windows/MAC OS X
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CONNECT TO WIFI
- Download the free application "HDSmartIPC" for iOS or Android
- Turn the device to the "On" position
- Open up the phone's WIFI settings and connect to the device's WIFI
- Open up the application "HDSmartIPC". The application will automatically add the camera. If it doesn't, click the + button on the top right and select Add new online camera. Click the Search (Lan) button and select the camera from the device and select OK
- Select the camera and it will ask you to change the password. Give it a new password
- Choose the Gear icon on the right side and click on Advanced Configuration or Device Settings. Select WIFI Configuration and choose your WIFI from the list and enter in the correct password (Password is case sensitive)
- The camera is now connected to the WIFI network and can be viewed remotely from any location
Q: Can this device remain plugged in for a constant charge?
A: Yes this device can stay plugged in to a wall outlet or connected to a power bank.
Q: How do I rotate the camera lens?
A: Just view the camera in the application and on the actual video swipe a finger right or left
Q: Can I stream audio with this device?
A: Yes this device streams both video and audio.
Q: Can I record directly from my phone?
A: Yes you can take still photos and also record video and audio right from the application.