HD BOOK CAMERA WITH NIGHT VISION
The HD Book camera is a video camera disguised as a small binder. The camera itself is difficult to detect and is found right on the binding. It can record on both motion activated recording as well as continuous video recording. The book camera has a maximum 24 month stand by time on one full charge. The camera can be placed in one spot for long periods of time allowing the battery to function for months. The resolution of the video recording is 1080P at 30 FPS. The book camera also has night vision, which can be viewed from 3-5 meters. The camera has an angle of 75 degrees and the motion detection works from 5-8 meters.
WHY CHOOSE THIS HIDDEN CAMERA
The Book Camera has a long standby battery life which is significantly higher than other comparable cameras. The long battery life is the main feature that distinguishes this camera from other devices. Also, the Book Camera has night vision so that it is able to record in low light situations. The other added benefit is that the audio can be toggled "On" or "Off" directly from the device. The camera lens is also difficult to detect since it is located in the binding of the book on the outside.
- Nanny Cam
- Child Abuse
- Records high definition 1080P video
- Long Battery Life up to 2 Years on Standby
- Night vision
- Supports up to a 32GB SD card
- Motion activated recording
- Easy playback using Windows or MAC computer
- 1080P Book Camera
- Micro USB card reader
- Audio and Video Surveillance Sticker
- Push Pin Reset
- USB Cable
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Size: 21*15*4CM
- Battery: LiPo
- Camera angle: 75 degrees
- Max PIR stand-by time: 2 years
- Max day time recording time: 30 hours
- Resolution: 1080P
- FPS: 30FPS
- Max SD Storage: 32GB
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE HD BOOK CAMERA
- Charge the device by connecting the book camera to USB port. Charge for at least 8 hours.
- Insert micro SD card up to 32GB into device
- To record continuous video, press power button once and then press "Rec" button once. Light will flash blue and then go off. Press "Rec" button again to save recording file.
- To record only while in motion detection, simply press the motion button once. Press again to stop recording and save the file.
- To play back files, take the micro SD card out of the device and connect it to the card reader. Connect the card reader to the computer and open removeable disk folder to play back files.
Q: Can this device work while being plugged in?
A: No. The device needs to be battery powered to function correctly.
Q: Does this device display the date and time?
A: Yes the date and time can be configured by following the instructions in the manual.
Q: Can I use this device at night?
A: Yes the book camera has night vision for low light situations.
Q: Why does the light keep blinking and files aren't recording when I try to record video?
A: Make sure that the micro SD card is inserted inside the device and that you aren't using a card larger than 32 GB.
Q: Does this device record audio?
A: Yes. Audio can be toggled on and off from device.