WIRED & WIRELESS HIDDEN CAMERA BUG DETECTOR RF SIGNAL FINDER
The Bug Detector scans for simple radio frequency receiving devices and also locates hidden cameras. They are designed to detect wireless signals that are being transmitted within a certain frequency range. This unit detects 50 MHz to 6.5 GHz with an adjustable frequency range. Most surveillance equipment operates at 2.4 GHz. The Hidden Camera RF Bug Detector can detect hidden wired and wireless video, dead or alive, and has multiple alert modes including audible alarms, LEDs, and vibration.
WHY CHOOSE THIS BUG DETECTOR
The Bug Detector is an easy to use device that fits in your pocket so that it can be used while traveling. It has both a camera detection mode as well as a mode that finds devices such as GSM, WIFI, Bluetooth, FM, UHF, and more. This device can be used by companies that might suspect the office of being bugged by competitors. It can also be used by individuals who think their home may be bugged or travelers staying at Air bnb's and hotels.
- Air bnb's
- Dual mode bug detector
- Hidden wired and wireless camera detector
- Detects frequencies ranging from 1Mhz-6.5Ghz including GSM, WIFI, Bluetooth, FM, and more
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Bug Detector
- Wall Plug Adapter
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Laser Detection Range - 0.05-10m
- Detecting Frequency Range - 50 MHz-6.5GHz
- Adjustable Frequency Range
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE BUG DETECTOR
- Once fully charged, turn the device on by flicking power switch to "On" position
- The light will blink red, which is the first mode to locate cameras. Press the "LED" button to change how often light blinks. Look through the viewfinder to see camera lens reflect off of the light that it emits.
- Press mode button to switch mode to locate other devices such as WIFI devices, GPS Tracking Devices, Listening Devices, and more.
- Pull the antenna up and adjust the nozzle on the side so the device only lights up blue while in the 2nd asterisk. This is the sensitivity that is used to detect most common devices. The RF will light up blue if it detects any devices as you get closer.
- Press the mode button to change the mode to vibrate mode. It works the same say as the step above, but instead of buzzing it just vibrates instead.
Q: How long does the battery life last on the Bug Detector?
A: The battery life can last up to 2 hours on a single charge.
Q: Do I need to be experienced to use this device?
A: No. Anybody can use this device. Just follow the directions above and you will have no issues using it.
Q: What should I do with a bug if I locate one?
A: It is important to contact the local authorities if you find a transmitter or hidden camera that isn't supposed to be there.