USB Audio Voice Recorder Long Recording Time
USB AUDIO VOICE RECORDER LONG TIME RECORDING
The USB Voice Recorder is a portable recording device that records up to 20 hours of audio on a single charge. It is simple to use and only uses one button to record audio. Recordings can be played back directly from the device using the headphone jack or simply plugs into a computer. Multiple recording options are available including a higher quality recording that uses more memory. The audio recorder has 8GB of built in memory on the device.
WHY CHOOSE THIS AUDIO RECORDER
This audio recorder is well disguised to look like a USB flash drive so it is ideal for recording situations where discretion is necessary. The recording device can be placed inside a vehicle or just placed on a desk and it would blend in perfectly with the environment. This device is perfect for people that are looking for a low cost device that can record a full day of audio using covert methods.
- Domestic Abuse
- Face to Face Encounter
- Marital Dispute
- Child Abuse
- Records up to 20 hours of audio on a single charge
- Has 8 GB of built in memory
- Can be played back from any PC or MAC or directly from device using headphone jack
- Covert recording device appears to look like USB flash drive
- USB Audio Recorder
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Size: 76mm*24mm*11mm
- Power Supply: 3.7V 130mAH, Records for 25 hours once fully charged
- Recording Format: WAV
- Recording bit rate: 32KBps/384K bps
- 8GB Recording Time: 560 Hours
- Support Systems: Windows or MAC
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE RECORDING DEVICE
- Charge the device by connecting the audio recorder to a USB port
- Once fully charged, press the power button for 3 seconds to start recording. Indicator light will blink.
- Press button for 5 seconds to turn device off and stop recording
- To play recordings using headphones, simply plug in headphones and press the play button while device is on
- To play using a Windows or MAC computer just plug the device in and open removeable disk drive
Q: How long does the battery life last on the USB Voice Recorder?
A: The battery life lasts up to 20 hours and uses a rechargeable lithium ion battery.
Q: Do I need a computer to play the files?
A: No. You can simply plug in headphones and listen to recordings right from the device.