Introducing Spy Spot's New Voice recording pen.
Voice Recording Pen
So you want to record your conversations but be discreet about it? A regular phone can help with that but they're just so obvious and notifications or phone calls can interfere with the recording. Well worry no more Spy Spot's new Voice Recorder pen is just the thing for you. It has amazing audio and a noise reduction feature to enhance any voices via what you're really trying to capture. This Voice Recorder Pen works like an actual pen and is super easy to use. just one click to start recording and another to stop. The pen is compatible with Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10, and any Mac Os.
Why choose this Voice recorder?
This Voice Recorder Pen couldn't get any easier to use, simply press the button at the bottom to start recording and press it again when you want to stop recording. This device has great battery life and lasts up to 10 hours on a single charge and takes about an hour to fully charge. The pens can hold up to 512GB of storage with the right SD card which is up to 2176 hours of recording. This pen can be placed anywhere, discreetly and no one will suspect a thing.
- 32 GB SD Card, 136 hours of recording
- USB Type C Port
- Pen Ink refills
- Product Dimensions: 15cm x 1.2cm
- Product Weight: 28g
- File Format: Wav (352 kbps)
- Storage Capacity: 512 Gb
- Recording time: 10 hours
- Charging specification: 5V/1A Input
- Charging time: 1 hour
- Operating Temperature -5 to 40'C
Instructions on how to use Pen Recorder:
1. Record- Long press the record/save button for 3 seconds and the green indicator light quickly flashes for several times which indicates the start of recording; press the record/save button again for 2 seconds and the green and red indicator lights flash simultaneously for 3 times which makes the device stop recording and save the recording.
2. Play- Connect the device to smartphone or laptop with USB Type-C port or connect to a computer via a USB adapter to read an
3. Charge- The machine uses the built-in lithium battery. You can directly connect the machine to a computer with USB Type-C port or connect the machine to a computer or charger via the USB adapter to charge the machine. (it is recommended to connect to a computer for charging.)